Stopped the fasting, pigging out at taco bell is so much fun. ¬¬
Dan asked me out today but i couldn't go cause i was in the city.
C, well he really is into me, it's official. We're going out tomorrow.
Lu told me Dan was jealous of C, when he found out C fancied me Dan started writing me every daaay and then asking me ouut blah blah.
I fancy DAN. I am going out with C but i really wish it was otherwise. And i feel like crap for that!
It sucks cause Dan, apparently he fancies me, but... I have no fucking idea if he really is serious or he just wants to play around with me. Or if he actually really does like me? He doesn't say a thing!
5 comments:
thats so ironic. :P i hope it works out for you, dear.
stay lovely. <3
ah tricky situation! i hope it works out. maybe talk to dan and ask him how he feels about you?? easier said than done i guess!
xx
Thats awesome that both of them are interested in you! I want to see how this develops.
Konrad
<3
Lovely Tilda,
Happy New Year!
I hope you are doing well, Xmas and NYE are behind us and we can focus on the important matters now (well, why, the important matter is just one, isn't it? Losing weight, that's all).
Write soon, I miss you
xoxo
Where did you go? I miss you.
I hope everything is going well for you.
<3
Post a Comment