Pages

Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Great week GREAT GREAT GREAT WEEK! 

Week... Okay 2 days have passed but they have been great! :D 
I mean when it comes to eatings, I've had less that 800 cals per day. 

On Friday I'll start climbing. There's a place here in my town to go climibing and it is for free. Yup, can you believe that? I have never done it before! But Stephen convinced me, he goes there three times a week and he said I should go! So I'll give it a try. 

Supposedly you burn 700 cals per hours when climbing! Awesome uh? 

About Dan, well it sucks. 

It sucks we are not even friends anymore.
He tried talking to me before but I kind of rejected him, I mean we still talk, when we have to... It's not like he writes me on bbm anymore. No chatting on facebook. Only when we go out with all the guys, and it's not even like we can carry a long conversation together. I just can't.  

It fucking hurts. So fucking bad. I hate this. I hate feeling like this.

Thank you for your lovely comments! Really, you're so sweet. :') 


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thank you so much for commenting. I really am glad you're back :)
xo

Anonymous said...

Have so so much fun, love! Good on you for trying something new, how exciting :)

And love, you'll be okay.
It's hard to believe, but you will, somehow. Just remember that, and cling to that, until it happens.

Fake it 'til you make it, all that :)

x You deserve to be happy.

sofia said...

good luck climbing, and congrats on the 2 days. <3 stay lovely.