Darwin said that the one who survives is the one that is the most adaptable to change. Well i'm fucked. I don't know what's wrong with me, it's like everybody knows something i don't. Like everybody has a key to make themselves function in this damn world and i missed the day the keys were delivered. I'm not likable and i don't like people. I don't get along with them. I may be around all this "friends" all the time but i don't feel like i belong there. I hate how everything works, i hate how shallow people can be, i hate how people don't care about anything, this world is all fucked up and everybody seems to keep on walking doing their thing, and i'm not saying that is wrong, it's just that... People need to get their damn feet down to earth and try to see the world with diffetent eyes. People need to start CARING.
No comments:
Post a Comment