Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Summer school, maid of honor duties

It's been a while, haha i'm in summer school... 
Hate it! Well almost... I'm taking Statistics, Microeconomics and History. 
I only like history. 
& statistics, cause Mr perfect is take that class with me. Haha
I have soo much homework! I hateeee it!! 
And girls, DON'T be maids of honor, i swear it's so stressing! 
I've been making calls, asking people if they'll assist to the wedding banquet. It's sooo boring, & some people are so freaking rude! Then, wedding dinner test (yuck), dresses, make-up, hair, looking for shoes, i have to read a thingy at church! (aghhh), photo shoots... (i'm not a model, never have and never will be. The camera freaking hates me!! )

The only good part of my days lately is that i've been having just one meal! Then water the rest of the day! So that's good i guess. & i've been moving a lot! Walking walking, etc etc. The wedding is in 2 weeks! I SWEAR i'll weight the friday before the wedding... Hope to weigh 128 at least! :( 

Anyways, gotta go. Love ya all!! Kisses

No comments: