Pages

Friday, June 4, 2010

who ever gives a damn. (no one.)

Tomorrow's the day. My bro's wedding. 
& I'm here, in my room. Crying, not because i'll miss him. Cause actually i'm very very happy for him. I'm crying  cause i look gross. Cause i'm a fatass ugly girl. People will be disgusted my fat presence. I'm sorry for such negative words, but i've just tried on my dress. & omg. 

Worst part is i cannot let this interfere, you know. It's my bro's wedding. It's his day. I have to smile all day long, & be happy for him. For once, stop thinking about my fatness. & just think & pray for my bro's new adventure. I love him, i'm so happy for him. I'll smile as if i feel like i'm the most beautiful girl in there, but inside... I'll be torn apart.

1 comment:

Lucy's Shadow said...

Honey, my notebook is giving me shit and I can't read but the beginning of your post.

Be strong, I know there are hard moments, when too many emotions pack up in your head and all you wanna do is crying.

Try having as much fun as you can at the wedding night, remember your brother will want to see you happy!

Take advantage of summer, go out as much as you can avoiding dinners (in case, suggest tapas, where it's easy to fake eating).

And when you crave something, start running until your lungs will burn more so hard you won't feel the hunger pains anymore!!

Xoxo