Pages

Thursday, October 14, 2010

Clear recent history.

Sunshines!
Clear recent history would be enough, right? 
Gosh i just miss you. Specially now. :( 

Broke the fast, nothing awful really. Had a slice of whole wheat bread today, dad insisted on making me eat something for breakfast & since they didn't make a fuzz about past events, you know... I don't want them to start now. So i ate that fucking thing. I'm sorry :(. But they won't be home tomorrow so i'll juice fast again. 
Apparently Lu and i are not best friends anymore. I mean we were friends since we were 13, we met in high school & since then we've been  together all the time. But now things are so different, she's changed a lot, i've changed. & i miss her. I miss old her. Now she's a bit... ugh what's the word.  Different? Smartass? Um... I'm sorry. I couldn't sleep, i'm sad :( so i sneaked into my dad's office  to come write this. 

She uploaded a picture on facebook of this other girl, who btw is the girl who made out with Joe, & apparently she's her "bff" now.... Douchy...  & Lu wrote: "Having a friend like you is so amazing! Thanks love, you are such a special girl and i think you stole a big piece of my heart!! Hehe... I LOVE YOUU & thanks cause YOU have been with me through thick and thin and i know YOU are the kind of friend who always will. So you know YOU can count on me! I LOVE YOUUU HONEY!" 

Those exact words. I translated. & no i'm not being paranoid. She is doing it so i feel bad. Worst case is she IS making me feel awful. 

Okay now i gotta go cause i feel dad's coming up any second.

I can't promise to read or update after this. 
Gosh i really do hope "clear recent history" works. :S 

Love you my sunshines!! 
Thank you, thank you so much for being my support.
Thank you. I'll never get tired of saying it. THANK YOU.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

Oh babe. I have a feeling that what they are doing isn't meant to hurt you. They clearly can't see how it's affecting you. Maybe you could talk to your friend about it?
Loook after yourself, and don't apologise for eating!!!
<3

Anonymous said...

aw it does sound like your friend is doing it to make you feel like crap, which isn't nice at all. have you actually asked her what you've done wrong? i think she's crazy to give up a fantastic friend like u. stay strong xx

Starving Artist said...

at least your break wasn't horrible, that's good
it sucks when people change too much and in the wrong way.. I'm sorry sweetie

Alex said...

Firstly don't ever apologise for breaking a fast! You did well hun :) it's better to do that than get found out. Also this girl sounds... and I'm really sorry, but like a bitch. And all that love she's giving her new 'bff' sounds very fake. Just smile through it, THAT will piss her off. Anyway can't wait for the next update :) xx

Runs Alone said...

poor matilda!! i'm sorry to hear about your friend. just ignore her. there are so many other people in this world that would love to be your friend. (i would for sure!!) so keep your chin up and show Lu that you're stronger than she thinks you are! <3

Kat said...

I don't know what internet browser you are using but you should be able to open an "incognito" window; ctrl+shift+n works here. In that window, the browser will not save any of your history and you will automatically be logged off if you close it.

That's awful with Lu. I don't know what I'd do if my best friend did that! But there is a big difference between "bffs" and actual best friends - just stick around and it may sort itself out. But if she does want to be your bestie again, make sure you tell her that's it is not ok for her to be friends with girls who hook up with your boys!

xxK

j said...

Yeah clear recent history should do it.
I think it was probably a smart idea not to make a fuss about the bread. It sucks you had to break your fast tho : ( I hate when people fuck with my plans.
Wow, wtf? That all seems really unnecessary I can't believe she's being such a bitch.
But if she can be that cruel to you maybe you're better off without her.
Feel better I <3 you

Anonymous said...

I don't know much about computers but it should be? although if he realises you've cleared it the question of why may need a convincing answer...
Lu sounds very passive aggressive, maybe some space will do both of you some good? Just don't take it the wrong way- you're gorgeous and its her loss!! Stay strong xxx

Anonymous said...

I MISS YOU TOO!
Come back to us lovely girl.
I hope things are wonderful for you, and I hope everything stays well with you and your family.
xxxx

Anonymous said...

talk.to.me.tildaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa :( im upset too. i know the whole thing about how bffs change.. there's more to it than simply the change in character. i think it changes as we ourselves change too. i really cannot comprehend how, when, and if there will be anyone we can truly speak to, honestly, in all depths.. or simply someone whom we can even place our trust in. or will someone ever love us? :"( i know im rambling. it's been such a long time since i last typed much.

i do not hate this world, i just.. dislike where i am now :( i wanna be off this pithole.

upsetting fat cat in the talking.

anyway ive added you, can you grr jolly well accept and holler me or ill get the bears to attack you xD we can share the whole forefathers from china stuff! now now now, just.. get back to me.

xoxo <3

Anonymous said...

where art thou :(