I read something quit interesting.
Apparently a study was published in the New England Journal of Medicine about how eating more proteins makes you lose weight. What caught my attention is that, 772 families participated and it says that adults lead a 8 weeks intake of 800 calories per day. By the end they had lost about 11 kg each!
Meaning they lost 1.3 kg per week!
5 comments:
I think this is too great to be true :D I wouldn't believe it. I have lost about 2 kg in 2 weeks by exercising every day. But i don't know. And 800 cals is a lot. I have been eating less than 500, some days less than 300, i don't know. I wish it could be true :D
xo
That sounds about right... though it depends on someone's weight before starting. If you're BMI is like 19 or lower you'd probably have to have less calories to lose at that rate. But that sounds good.
I didn't know about the proteins? I'm a vegetarian so I get way less hah >.< stay strong xx
wow. i would LOVE if that happened to me! v interesting
amy x
i think 800 is way too tempting to eat more. but this is very interesting :) and i learned something new today
I hope you're doing okay.
<3
Post a Comment