Pages

Friday, September 30, 2011

hi hi hi again

Wow wow wow... I know, I appear once a month! I am so so sorry for this! For I can't even keep track of your blogs. It's just so much! 

I wake up at 4:30 am
Drive 1 and a half hour to college
Classes from 7 am to 12 pm 
Drive back to my town
Go to work from 2 pm till 5 pm
Monday, Wednesday and Friday go climbing from 5 pm to 7 pm
Go back home, home-work from 7:30 to 9 pm or laater! Then if I 
Have a little time I read (currently reading Kafka and Nietzsche) - Oh these crazy bastards are amazzzing.
Weekends I sleep and then go out with my friends!

Lucyy! So glad to hear from you :) !! 

Well, things are just okay... I'm on 135 now, thanks to climbing I've managed to lose a few pounds and i'm a lot stronger. And I'll start a fruit diet tomorrow. Yeah...
Dan has a girlfriend now, he loves her SO FUCKING MUCH. He's all sooo happy and blah blah blah... And me? I have nothing... 

Been flirting with Steve (he has a girlfriend) ... I don't know why i'm doing this I just can't help it. I like him and he likes me... We haven't done anything, of course! Cause we're like REALLY good friends! I mean, we have sort of become a group, Steve, his brother ("Charlie"), Ally, Lu and me. We go out every weekend blah blah blah. We have become really close. But it's the saame thing every time we go out... Me and Steve flirting, dancing, hugging... Oh man! It is so wrong!!!! Yet I seem to enjoy it SO MUCH...

No comments: