I weighed 3 weeks ago and I was 135. Very bad, but better that it was before. But now I am pretty sure I am back to 140. Today I only drank water. Holy week is over and I am back to college. I am almost convinced that I have no biologist material. I am not willing to kill animals just so I can understand them, it goes completely against my ideals. I do not know what I am gonna do. I am 22 already, I have no job and I do not want to be a biologist. Awful and wonderful how life changes, right?
Other than that, remember W? We have not made it official and I don't really mind. I just like him so much and he is so very good to me. He is 2 years younger than me, it's funny because I always said I would never date someone younger than me, but then W happened and yes, I have fallen in love. W is a sexy weirdo, he's intelligent, he has this idea that he knows the world can be changed through art haha, he's the best. I am scared, nothing good ever happens to me, I mean, when it comes to this kind of things; but it is happening and I am beginning to accept it. We all deserve a little love and happiness once in a while, I suppose.
I am planning on losing 6 pounds in 2 weeks. I will not stop eating because I really don't want to get sick. I am just gonna try to go with low calorie diet. I will start with a 3 day fruit fast and then I will try to have 800 cals per day. Hopefully it will work. Also I will start the Insanity videos all over again, I stopped doing them about a month ago, I suck haha.
I cannot believe I am still around this blog. I am not complaining, I actually like it. I like reading old posts and seeing how my life has developed. Anyway, hope you girls are great, kisses, Tilda.
No comments:
Post a Comment