Pages

Sunday, October 10, 2010

Try not to throw up. 137.6

Me at 137.6 lbs / Oct 10

Gosh i'm sorry to upload such a disgusting picture. But i'm think this is going to be a way of letting you see my progress. Which will hopefully be AWESOME. Haha.  I'll create another page on that tab thingy above, beside quotes. I'll name it "progress". I'll upload pictures there once every 15 days.

9 comments:

Sarah said...

Sounds like a great idea. And you honestly look lovely. I wish you could see yourself how we see you.
<3

Laughmesilly said...

That is actually a really good idea! I think I might do that as well! :]

GOOD LUUUUCK! xoxo

Anonymous said...

You're wonderfully brave posting such personal progress, I know you'll be everything you dream of.
You're doing do well.
Xxx

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderful plan to me :) It's going to look great when you reach your goal! & you look better than me!

Anonymous said...

not gross at all!! can't wait to see the progress xx

Alex said...

definitely not gross hun, but great great GREAT idea about the progress! It'll be a real motivation and when you look back on how much weight you've lost you'll feel amazing xx

coco said...

tilda you are so sweet, and not gross at all!! we can get through this together, i know it, and maybe because you're so brave i'll post up some pics too.

p.s. i was reading about joe and i think you and i ARE sort of similar in some ways :)

xoxo, coco

paper said...

You know, I think you may have convinced me to upload progress photos too 8D Good luck with your juice fast! You'll do great~ x

ana said...

great idea! i planned something similar for myself, i was going to take pics at 150, 140, 130, 120, 115 and then string them together as a before--after sort of thing! i'm not brave enough to post mine yet, but i'm hoping i will be soon!

xoxo