Crazy weekend.
Ate about 1200 cals per day. Sucks, i now.
Monday went great. I only ate a whole wheat cracker!
Today comes my uncle, he lives in Vancouver and i haven't seen him in 5 years. Last time he saw me i weighed about... 150 pounds. So let's hope he notices the change.
Sorry i haven't read any blogs, i haven't really had time. Lot's of college work and i've been hanging out with my friends a lot... I'm reading and commenting tomorrow morning! :) I love you all so much! & thank you for your lovely comments.
4 comments:
matilda, matilda! :) this is funny; little kids are crazy nowadays! haha and do you live in the US? let's exchange contact info so we can keep each other updated!! i'm very excited:)
coco<3
I love you MAtilda!!!
thank-you so much!
Today is slightly better, I lost a bit more than 1 pound and I hit the gym this morning, so I feel a bit better about myself.
You're doing good!!! weekends within 1200kcals, and virtual fast on Monday, yay!!!
Take care honey
you're doing great!!!
the kid grabbing boob thing is hilarious!! kids are reknown for testing their limits, and i guess your boobs are fair play.
lol that's pretty funny about your friend's little brother. Sounds like you're doing pretty well, good job : )
I'm sure he'll notice, but even if he doesn't, at least you know how much better you look
<3
Post a Comment