Yes! So... The college i wanna transfer to is finally open. Mhm, it was closed because some lazy ass hippies took the buildings for i don't no what reason.
I want to apply for Biology. Thing is it es kinda hard to get in that college, the exams are hard. In order for me to get in the pharmacy and biology faculty i need to pass 5 exams. Basic knowledge of: Biology, chemistry, physics, math, language.
Biology, math and language don't worry me. But physics and chemistry... I was never good at physics, at chemistry i actually was... but i don't remember a thing now.
I'm at the library with a huuuge biology and chemistry books. I was taking a look and DAMN this is soo what i want to study. It's so incredibly amazing and interesting the study of life. I want to major in zoology & i'd like to have master on marine biology, or conservation. Or all of them. Hmm...
Man i feel so stupid, sitting here. All happy and exited about something that isn't even happening for me. I haven't even talked to dad about me dropping my 2 years of marketing and advertising... I don't even know if i'm gonna be accepted at this college.
Anyway, today was just okay. I couldn't keep up with my papaya fast. Dad made egg muffins.
Today's intake
1 egg muffin - 300 cals
papaya for the rest of the day. Don't really know how many cals. But it was good.
Anyway, hi hi hi to all my new followers. :)
& thank you all for the lovely comments, so i don't feel so lonely with my worries anymore. Thank you! Me love you. Mwuah
6 comments:
ah chemistry was my downfall. I'm sure you'll be able to pass the exams if you put you're mind to it. : ) I'm glad you're doing well
Follow your heart :)
Good luck telling your dad, fingers crossed he takes it well, i'm sure he'll want you to be happy.
Nice work on keeping the cals low, stick with it! xxx
Im sure that you can get in to the school if you really want to, just go and kick ass ! :)
Hey new follower :) just wanted to say I'm sure you can do all the things you wanna be. The only person standing in your way is you, and you can take her ;) Harley x
your studying goals sound exciting! i'm sure you'll do well xx
ugh i was never any good with physics either.
good job with the intake though! i wouldn't worry too much about the egg muffin if you finished the rest of the day with papaya!
xoxo
Post a Comment