Trust me, i know how it feels. I know exactly how it feels to cry in the shower so no one can hear you. I know what it's like to wait for everyone to be asleep so you can fall apart, for everything to hurt so bad you just want it all to end. I know exactly how it feels.
Yeah, things didn't turned out as they were supposed to.
Saturday stupid Lu lost the pot. It freaking rained so we couldn't light a fire. OF COURSE. But it still turned out to be a pretty cool night. We stayed inside and ate chocolate and drank beer and smoked narguile. My friends ally and lu made a really cute frame with a picture of us three and they added to the frame all this cute things that represent a lot of things we've done through the years and things i expected in life. It was really cute! :)
But then... Today, sep 19th. My great grandma died. She was 98 years old. I met her only once, last year and she was the cutest old lady in the world. So today i spent all day at a funerary and the at the cemetery, crying. Then went to my aunts house and we ate pizza again. It was so awful. I'm so depressed.
I'm fat. Even though i never really got to know my great grandma it was sad. Besides my grandmother is devastated. She hasn't sleep in 3 days and has been crying her heart out. It's so sad to see her like that. So yeah, it ended up being a really crappy day. & now i'm stuffing my mouth with a big toblerone chocolate. But like REALLY big, i've eated it all by myself. I'm a fatass.
4 comments:
I'm so sorry about your great grandma. I don't think anyone can blame you for not being completely on track food-wise. You'll get it back I know you will.
I'm sorry again.
I love you.
I really do, you know that right?
X
I'm very sorry for your grand ma. Things will get better, when someone around you die. You're allowed to stuff yourself just watch out a little bit.xxx
calm down, sweetie.
you aren't a fatass, you are sad.
i know when my grandma died i fell apart as well.
i'm sorry you're going through this, but we all eventually have to.
talk to your friends, get it all out. cry if you need to. don't beat yourself over the head for a stupid piece of chocolate.
beleive it or not, sometimes there are MORE IMPORTANT things to worry about.
feel better <3
Oh I'm so sorry : ( death is always hard. You're not fat either, calm down, if ever there's a time for comfort food it's now.
I love you <3
Post a Comment