Nads! Or anyone... can you please please explain me about the lemonade diet? I had noo idea! :( I'm still not that popular in blogging world. I'm only following like 4 bloggers! :S So i'm not well informed :(. And nope i haven't seen Edu since last week. But i'm pretty sure I'll see him in a few weeks, for my french teacher told us to go eat crepes when we finish the lesson. :( I'll have to reject those delicious things. But, you gotta do what you gotta do. And i'll se him, so what else do i need? LOL
And about the job, noo i'm not teaching spanish to old people, thank you! Hahahaha. Unless a hot young foreign dude comes. Haha i'll be a sort of secretary, i think. I have to call people, bla bla. Get them a nice comfy house to live while they're staying here. On may a group of anthropologists are coming, so i have to help them with some research or something. And help as an interpreter. Won't be doing much really. That's why the pathetic salary. Haha.
Day 1 on detox diet went GREAT!! :D I ate 5 apples during the day. Haha and drank LOADS AND LOADS of water! That's it. I still feel bloated and obese though. I hate hate hate my body :'(. I gotta keep positive. Day 2... wish me luck!! :D
I'm worriend cause WD, one of my best friends, has CF (cystic fibrosis)... Fucking illness. & she hasn't been feeling good lately. So she's got all us worried.
2 comments:
I don't know about the lemonade diet, but if you find out, please post bc I can't wait to hear about it! The summer heat is hitting soon where I live, so lemonade diet sounds so good!
hey love.
lemonade diet is quiet popular. it's basically nothing but a lemonade made of water, fresh lemon juice, cayenne pepper and marble sirup and you have 6 + glasses per day. for a weak or so. it detoxes your body and you're not allowed to eat.
don't worry too much about the glass of coke you just had ... as long as it isn't proper food it#s okay. and coke's liquid as far as i know. yep, don't worry.
pathetic salary is better than nothing, right? but it sure sounds like an easy job.
so did you go stuff your face at edu's after french class like your teacher said?
of coooooourse i wore my seatbelt. i have to. not only because one has to do this stuff in general but because Larissa drives like A FUCKING MANIAC!!!!!
xxx
Post a Comment