I can't do this... writing just for me ... i feel fucking lonely!!
Yesterday went greattt!! :D oatmeal and water... A LOT OF WATER! And exercise :D I went jogging with my silly dog... Right now i'm at college waiting for a friend! It's 9:21 am and i haven't eaten a thing! I've just been drinking water.
Oh yeah! And the reason i HAVE to lose those pounds... well first cause i hate looking in the mirror! Haha and that has got to stop... and also cause my bro's getting married on june!! :D The wedding was supposed to be held on October... but they had to move it! Cause my sister-in-law is 3 weeks pregnant! :D we're sooo freakinnng happy!!!
2 comments:
good luck!
congratulations ... you'll be an aunt soon. wooooh scary thought isn't it? try to be the best aunt in the world, a beautiful aunt, a cool one :D japjap. motivation,motivation!
Post a Comment