Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Thank youuuuu! =)

Another great day!! 6 glasses of the lemonade thingy! Oh and i drank like 8 glasses of water. I didn't know if i could. So i did. :S Help, anyone? 

I found an "Ana chat", in spanish, but omg... I didn't even talk to all those girls. They were such bitches!! They were soo mean to whatever girl who tried to talk to them.  Some girls were like, oh i'm just looking for a good friend blah blah... and those bitches! OMG... they told them: "Get out of here you fat bitch! We don't care about you, nobody wants you here... blah blah blah." Man, i was like wth? Aren't these spaces supposed to be made by us in order to be friends and support each other? ... 

So that made me feel good for the few girls I've met so far, for you girls have been so nice and sweet! And very supportive! Just a few of you words can make my day. Really, you have no idea. So thank you thank you  thank you!! :)  Nads, honey thanx for sticking with me for almost a year now. Even though i left for a few months, i came back and you were just as sweet as always! :) And Bonnie and Remé reading your blogs and your comments is so entertaining and inspiring! And to Zarah, no blog but i've been chatting with you all day and you just seem to be an amazing lil girl! :D
Love,
Matilda.


3 comments:

Lucy's Shadow said...

Yay for lemonade!
You're right, we're all supposed to support each other
stay thin!

. said...

aww sweety, that's really nice of you! it's so fascinating how there's this whole web of cyber friendships going on between our blogs.
btw, i think you can drink water, i mean, it's got zero cals.
x

Stick Thin said...

I do remember you!!! I'm so glad you're back :)