Pages

Sunday, April 25, 2010

I'M SO FUCKING FAT!

Today i've posted like a zillion times. Haha... It's 11:42 pm and I feel so fat! That fucking burrito didn't do good to my poor tummy. I feel bloated. I dunno if it has happened to you. You look at yourself in the mirror at certain time and you think man I'm fat. You look at yourself in the mirror 2 hours after that and you think FUCK MY LIFE I'M FATTER THAT 2 HOURS AGO, and you look completely different than what you saw 2 hours ago. Cause 2 hours ago i knew i was fat, but i could live with it for one more week. But the way you look 2 hours after is just unacceptable! Gosh, I have no shape. I swear i look like sausage that was filled wrong and it's all deformed! :'(

I didn't weigh today, I've developed an irrational fear for the scales. Last time i weighed, 5 days ago i think. I was 137 pounds/63kg. Right now I feel as if i weigh 100kg. :'( FML


1 comment:

. said...

oh no....i know that fear too well!
but do it as a reverse thinspo, it will motivate you very much.
x