Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Fun and awful weekend!

I weighed on friday... 137! Haha not much but still!! :D Yay me...
But... had a fun fun funn weekend! But i ate... A LOT! Didn't binge, but i ate... at leaast 1200 cals per day!! FML. Anyway!

Saw the french dude on Thursday! He's soooooooooo cute! He saw me, winked at me and then said: "Bonjour"... Haha i blushed and said "Bonjour". Of course, inside i was mellllltinnng!

Sooo boreeedddd, I should be stuyding ... but gosh! I don't feel like studying. It's 1:00 am . The exam is gonna be held at 7:30 am. I have like 6 hours to study, BUT i have to sleep. So, i guess i'm not going to study! haha...

Gotta go, i'm lacking sleep here.

1 comment:

Miss Burton said...

:D
i love the French dude storyline, I absolutely do. so how old is he then? does he have a name? Have you ever had a conversation?
137? Urhg. I think I might join you there. Fuckin 13x's!