Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Detox diet

Soooo my sister in law told me about a detox diet she did like a year ago... and she lost 10 pounds in 2 weeks!!! WOW ... She send it to me... now if anyone wants to join me... I'll be starting Sunday 25th!

Fruits: apple, pineapple, papaya, grapes, mango, watermelon

Day 1

B: Whatever you want to eat. Except: tea, coffee, bread, cereals, spaghetti.
L: Salada. (Anything green)
D: Salad and fruits

Day 2, 3 & 4

B: Orange juice & fruit
L: fruit
D: fruit

Day 5, 6 & 7

B: Fruit
L: Green salad
D: Salad

Day 8, 9 & 10

B: fruit & yogurt
L: Salad
D: Chicken or fish (I'm veggie soo, salad again. :P )

1 comment:

Miss Burton said...

Detox diet? I thougt you were participating in the lemonade diet that starts today? Everyone does it, Danielle, Fade Away, eeeveryone :) you should join us and we could do the detox diet after that? But … 10 lbs in 2 weeks? Fuuuuuuuck there you go, people actually CAN do it! So we should be able to get thinner, too. I’m glad you found those 40 models. Awesome isn’t it? I think that’s actually a really good way to motivate yourself! Ha! :) Congrats on the job. What exactly do you have to do? Teach Spanish?
Edu is 28? Ah that’s okay. God I thought he’d be waaaaaaay older. 8 years is NOTHING! There’s this guy at our school who’s 36 or 38 now. Studying something to improve his job skills, I think he’s a manager or summink. Anyhow, he’s about 37!!!! I’m 20!
But I just CANNOT stop staring at him! Be glad that Edu is only 8 years older. Have you seen him again?