Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

FAT ASS BITCH

FUCKING MAD! It's been a good week... haven't weighed BUT i haven't eaten more tan 500 cals per day! :D And I feel one of my jeans a bit loose. :D Hopefully by Sunday I'll be 135!! :D:D

Yeah, i'm fucking mad cause in my advertising class we had to make a project. In teams, i didn't know anybody in that fucking class. So a girl asked me if i wanted to be on her team. And, silly me, said yes.

I HATE HER!! SHE IS A FUCKING FAT BITCH!!!!! She's soooooooooo faaaaat and soooooooooooooo uglyyyyyyyyy! Man i hate her! Ugly FAT bitch!!!! She's a jealous bitch... And she's such a wannabe!! She's always trying to act "cool" but she's nothing more that a FAT UGLY BITCH! Oh did i forget to mention that she's fat? Yup she's fat... like 300 pounds... NO KIDDING... Fat bitch i hate her!!!!!!!!!!

Why do i hate her? Starting from her "oh im cool & hot" ... dude... someone needs to tell her she isn't cool nor hot... Poor thing... And she's SUCCCCHHH an ass kisser!! With the proffessors she's all... "Ohhhhh professor hellooooooo how aree you? OMG I CAANNNOOT BELIEVE I GOT 90 out of 100 in my exam... that's soo not fair :(! I like ALLLMOST FAILED!

I MEAN C'MOOON YOU BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!! You fat ass bitch!!!!!!!! Hahahahahahhaha sorry sorry sorry i'm just sooo fucking mad right now! She's our group coordinator ... and she says EEEVERYTHING i do i wrong! I give an idea for a project and she says... NO! Once we made a video for a presentation and i was on it... Well she was the one who edited the video... and guess what? She cut almost 90 of my part!!! And i was like... YOU BITCHHH!! Where was i on the video? And she said... oh noooo, i'm sorry it's just that the video didn't download completely on my computer! So i used only the parts that did... YEAH RIGHT!

THAT BITCH HATES MEE! I sweaaar, she like wants me to drown or something! She has no fucking idea of what "team work" is... She wants to be the only one to stand out in front of the professor! She's such a bitch! And a jealous bitch! Cause every time she sees a pretty girl she's all "omg, that bitch... she thinks she's so amazing" And the poor pretty girl hasn't done anything to her! The bitch has no name... From now on whenever i talk about THE BITCH, it's going to be the the bitch from my advertising class....

Anyway... i know this post doesn't make much sense... but i'm really mad! So i'm just babbling and writing whatever insult comes to my mind hahaha... anyway.

1 comment:

J. said...

Hola! Recién hoy empiezo a leer tu blog y sé que este post es viejito, pero solo queria decir que yo entiendo!!! A veces es necesario putear a los 4 vientos y a los gritos porque si. O porque alguien es ASI de odioso... =) Cosas que pasan, no? ;)
Saludos y repeti conmigo: Oooooommmmm! OOOOOmmmmm! jeje.
J.